Hamptons Toile Wallpaper
- Shipping in 4-6 Weeks
Feel the breeze, smell the ocean, taste the lobster rolls and more, with our Hamptons Toile. Inspired by the laid back East Coast activities and iconic places that make this destination an amazing summertime retreat.
All Katie Kime Wallpaper is printed on-demand and in-house with eco-friendly inks on premium, smooth, matte paper. Our high quality wallpaper is available in a variety of bold, beautiful, and unique prints designed by the Katie Kime team.
Double Roll 24" x 27'
24" x 24 Straight Match
54 sq. ft
Wallpaper is made to order, ships trimmed, and is therefore not eligible for return or exchange.
Please enter your zip code at check out for a delivery date
estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Wallpaper production time is 4-6 weeks. Fabric production time is 2-3 weeks.
Fabric, Wallpaper and Peel & Stick Wallpaper are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Please fill out the form here
*Production times do not include shipping time.
3-5 Business Days
- Non-embroidered Apparel (pj’s, robes, ready to wear)
- Non-personalized and personalized (paperie, coaster, tech, trays)
- Non-framed Gallery Prints
- Tea Towels
- Embroidered Apparel (pj’s, robes, oxfords)
- Ice Buckets
- Traditional and Peel & Stick Wallpaper
- Framed Gallery Prints
- Orders over $99 receive free ground shipping USPS
- Upgraded and expediated shipping does not speed up production time
- Carrier Options: USPS, FedEx, UPS
- International Shipping: All orders shipped outside of the United States will be shipped via DHL. You will be responsible for any additional tariffs or fees.
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email conformation that includes your tracking number. Please allow 1-3 days for the tracking information to update.
- Lost or missing packages? Contact email@example.com
Items non-eligible for returns or exchange
- Monogrammed or Personalized items
- Peel & Stick
- Final sale items
- Gift cards
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear